We are a community of floral designers in the Northern California Bay Area who have come together to save our beloved flower market.
The San Francisco Flower Mart is the greatest flower market in the country and brings over 100 years of prosperity to our city by the bay.
We are banding together to put a stop to the temporary move of the Flower Market to the piers on the Embarcadero. This would be the end of our Flower Market as we know it.
Please join us in our crusade to ensure that our Flower Market stays intact and continues to thrive for the next 100 years.
- Click the link to read and sign our petition to save the San Francisco Flower Market from a move to the Embarcadero Piers!
Meet Mayoral Candidate Mark Leno at the SF Flower Market!April 13th : 9:30 a.m.
- Floral Industry, Elected Leaders and Developers Wrestle with Flower Mart’s Future Society of American Florists, April 18, 2018
- SF Flower Mart probably heading to temporary Potrero Hill location San Francisco Chronicle, April 18, 2018
- Supervisors Support Land Swap Aimed At Preserving SF Flower Mart Hoodline, April 18, 2018
- Delay On Central SoMa Vote Leaves Developers, SF Flower Mart In Limbo Hoodline, April 12, 2018
- Flower Mart’s temporary move to SF’s waterfront a budding controversy San Francisco Chronicle, March 17, 2018
- 21K Sign Petition Against Flower Market Demolition, Relocation SF Weekly, March 28, 2018
- Sign up for our mailing list